Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wow!

This has been a really great week for The Marula Tree Soap Co. I am just blown away by the amount of support I've recieved and the truly kind-hearted people I've met so far. This is some feedback I recieved from a wonderul customer whom I was lucky enough to do business with:
"I bought several bars and used the pear flower soap this morning, it was WONDERFUL!  The scent was beautiful but not overwhelming and I can still faintly smell it on my skin now.  My bar had Marula oil in it and I found my skin to be very soft after my shower.  I still needed to moisturize (I always do) but the soap definitely softened my skin.  I also have a touch of eczema on my finger under my ring that is soothed and less itchy than it was."  
This just made my day this morning and I was so happy to hear it. It's all been really great and I'm so excited for all the new things I have planned. I definitely want to bring out a few more soaps in time for Valentine's Day! I've also got my logo drawn up in a rough sketch finished so I'm really happy about that!

From:



To:


I like that it's not perfect, and I like that I did it all myself.
Okay stay tuned for new soaps coming out this weekend and a new catalog layout to show them off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment