Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Soapy Snow Day!

I was very happy to wake up to a few inches of snow this morning. Since I am just volunteering this week I decided to stay in bed and have myself a snow day. I made soap ALL day! I'm pretty proud of how everything turned out, hopefully you like them too! :)

Almond Milk - This was by far my favourite bar of the day. Probably  because it was the easiest to make! Pure goat's milk soap with an apricot shell top for a gentle exfoliating experience. PS - it smells fantastic!

Black Raspberry Vanilla Valentine's Day Set - I made 2 sets of these today for a co-worker. Each set has 2 crinkly hearts and 1 big one.


Blueberry Shark Soap! It speaks for itself!


Mojito Soap - A refreshing scent of Peppermint and Lime infused with green jojoba beads.


And this is Jackson. He always has to be around and in my way when I'm trying to take pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment