Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Shops up!

I registered for my etsy shop the other night which can be found here. I guess I can't really call it a shop yet since I don't have any items listed or anything. It's a slow and steady process while I learn the ropes of making and selling my soaps. Each one is a total experiment right now - some good, some bad and some very, very bad. My boyfriend's bathtub is overrun with ugly bars of soap right now. For some reason I just can't make a simple bar of soap. I have to go and try to make complicated ones like donuts, mini apple pies and plaid Valentine's Day hearts!

I made my first sale today! 3 bars of soap to my lovely co-worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment