Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

And some more!

I'm pretty lucky to live as close to the border as I do. This morning I drove down to Bellingham to visit Otion (a soap store that sells the complete Brambleberry line) and it was a very successful trip! That means lots more soaping for me this weekend!

Pear Flower - a heavenly scent! Bottom layer is Goat's Milk.


This is a fragrance free and colourant free bar. Pure Goat's Milk with Marula Oil. Great for people with sensitive skin. I use this bar on my face.


Hawaiian Splash! A fun tropical scent.


Hope everyone's having a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment