Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Marula Oil and Nut Allergies

I contacted my supplier of Marula Oil as I wanted to clarify if the oil was safe to use for people with nut allergies. This was the response:

"The Marula Tree is indigenous to Swaziland, not North America but a nut allergy is a nut allergy- you just never know. Bottom line, the product is produced using tree nuts.

I am glad you are satisfied with the product. The Body Shop has been using Marula Oil in some of its cosmetics and Evian is using it in one of its moisturizing cleansers. ELLE magazine UK just voted Marula Oil one of the best 70 products of 2010 that will change your life."

So if you have a nut allergy, let me know! Any of my soaps can be made without Marula Oil and without Shea Butter (also from a tree nut) and I would be more than happy to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Good article. I was really enjoyed reading your post. This is truly worthy to read. Good content and good information. God bless!

    wenny
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete