Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Sneak peak!

Gift Wrapped hearts for Valentine's Day! This one is Cranberry Plum.


Spicy Orange Chili Pepper (smells like The Body Shop's Satsuma) in clear glycerin with Marula Oil. I have to say I used this bar this morning and my skin smells and feels delightful!


Green Apple Goat's Milk Soap with Marula Oil and exfoliating green jojoba beads on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment