Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New!

New Bath Bombs coming out of the soap kitchen! Green Apple and Love Spell.
(and there's going to be lots more where these came from! )



I also have 2 new salt bars on the way, (curing right now!) -Vanilla Lime and Tea Leaf and Jasmine.
Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. These look wonderful! I love bath bombs! I've never heard of Marula oil before. I'll have to do some reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome, great pictures by the way you almost don't want to throw them into the water and keep them as decorations instead.

    ReplyDelete