Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Long Weekend

Unfortunately I didn't get anything new out of the soap kitchen this weekend because I was busy filling this order:


200 little soaps for a Charity event happening next week. I'm so excited that I got it finished in time! On my big to-do list is solid perfumes, more bath bombs, body butter, and to finally stop procrastinating and work on my labels. Busy, busy, busy!

Hope everyone had a relaxing long weekend!


1 comment: