Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Croatia

Plitvice Lake, Croatia





Everytime I'm on the internet I swear I find one more country to add to my list. There are so many beautiful places in the world and I can only hope that I have enough time in life to see even a few of them.

Happy Saturday :)


2 comments:

  1. I have a good friend, currently living in Calgary, from Croatia. He travels there almost yearly, and promises to take us there sometime, when our kids are old enough to handle a long trip like that.
    He constantly brings back wonderful photos, usually of architecture, that I'm just dying to see in real life.
    These photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - You hold him to that promise! This lake looks like it would be truly amazing to see in person :)

    ReplyDelete