Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Wanderlust


I have been in love with this word, and it's meaning ever since I first heard it. On the long weekend I had a date with my 2 friends to offer some support while they both got inked. At the last minute, one of the girls cancelled so it appeared that  her appointment was up for grabs! I've always been one to make super impulsive decisions - my second tattoo was drawn free hand with a ball point pen at a convention in vancouver - so it just seemed fitting that I would leap at the opportunity. I don't know what I have against making appointments for things, but I would just rather go for it. When my girlfriend cancelled it just seemed... meant to be!

So this is what I ended up with:



I absolutely loooooooove it! I love the word, the font, the placement, and Levi at IKandy did a phenomenal job! I'm so grateful that he was able to squeeze me in. Now everytime I look down on it I'll be reminded that there are still so many adventures to be had in my lifetime. Many, many adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment