Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Liuwa Handmade


Introducing.. Liuwa Handmade!
I decided to open up a second shop making clay faceted earrings. Although I love making soap, it's so satisfying to actually WEAR something that you've created, versus just washing it off. I've had a lot of fun with these and I love the bright colours for summer.


The name Liuwa is pronounced "Loo-wa" - I got the idea from a documentary I watched about a lone lioness called "The Last Lion of Liuwa", Liuwa being the name of the plains in Zambia. I wanted to keep with my african theme, and since the ultimate goal here is to save enough money to go back there soon, it seems fitting. The dream is still to spend as much time as I can afford at Harnas, (which I mentioned was on my bucket list in a past entry), as my ultimate dream is to work in wildlife rehabilitation in Africa. What better way to earn the money then to create fun products and find happiness in doing it?

You can find the official Liuwa facebook page here, where I'll announce new products, sales and random giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment