Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Coldplay


Last night was Coldplay at Rogers Arena! This is the 3rd time I've seen them live, and even though I always know what to expect (an amazing show) they never seize to blow my mind. Every concert they go above and beyond and really take care of their audience. On their Viva La Vida tour, everyone got a CD on their way out with 8 or 9 live tracks. This time, they handed us wristbands on the way in, and they were part of the show!


They were glowing and pulsing to the music, and everyone in the crowd had their hands up in the air, all blinking in different colours. Before they hit the stage about a third of the crowd's wristbands glowed for a few seconds and everyone just went nuts.

They played a lot of their older stuff, and even threw in Warning Sign, which was unexpected and amazing. After anticipating this concert for months I'm so sad it's over, I hope the rumours of their "last tour ever" are not true and they continue to come back to Vancouver!


No comments:

Post a Comment