Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Inspiration and a Getaway

I've totally been slacking lately but I've been so busy with plans to overhaul the shop. It's going to be great!

In the meantime, here is a little inspiration from icanread


(Seriously I never get tired of reading these quotes!)

I'm going away for the weekend with Matt and my family and I'm so excited! A weekend filled with relaxing and sunshine is definitely what I need to unwind before the busy holiday season. As I mentioned I'm overhauling the shop (read: retaking all my product photos and designing my seasonal banners). I've never been completely happy with my pictures and I know they are everything so I bought myself a portable light studio to help keep the white background more consistant. I'm excited to see how it will all turn out! Since we are heading down to the states I'll be stopping in at Otion which is a great little soap shop in Bellingham that carries the complete Brambleberry line. I'll be definitely looking to bring back a few holiday scents! :)

Anyways, the shops on vacation now so have a great weekend and enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment