Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Stumblin'

Have you all heard of stumbleupon? http://www.stumbleupon.com/ - You sign up for an account and then look through categories and check off things that interest you. Then you click stumble and it brings up webpages and blogs that you would probably never find otherwise. It's so great! Great recipes, travel destinations, cool architecture, music, art, quotes, motivation, videos and anything else you can think of. Right now I 'stumbled' across http://8tracks.com/. If your looking for new music or inspiration then this site is perfect for you. People put together mixes and you can play them right off the webpage. I happened to be looking for new music for our upcoming road trip so this was great timing!

And speaking of the trip, we're leaving on Wednesday morning so I guess I am officially on vacation! I'm having the hardest time putting the shop on vacation mode, but when it re-opens next Monday I plan to re-vamp it a bit with a few new items, and removing some older ones.

On our trip we're spending a night in Portland to do some shopping and go to the zoo (of course), and then we're driving to Florence to camp next to the sand dunes for 3 nights. I'm most looking forward to just adventuring around the coast, and finding a little bit of bliss.



See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment