Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Friday, July 8, 2011

New Products

With work, school, baseball, running, filling orders and having summer finally present itself, I've found little time for creating lately. Luckily I took an afternoon off this week to make soap, and play around with some new ideas!

Here's a few that will be showing up in the shop this weekend:

Sangria Punch - with little soap fruit wedges inside. This soap is a limited edition for the summer!


Blue Raspberry Lip Balm


And... If etsy has taught me anything, it's that people like odd/quirky things. SO I present to you, Barbeque Solid Perfume. Lol!


I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Only a week and a half until my boyfriend and I jet down the west coast to Oregon for a much needed vacation. Can't wait!

Also, for some reason I can't comment on any blogs (including my own), so if you leave a comment and I don't respond, this is why! 

No comments:

Post a Comment