Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Vancouver Spirit


Right now is an exciting time to be in Vancouver. Some say it even tops the spirit we had during the Olympics. This is good news to be because I was out of the country for the whole segment of the Olympics and am always told I missed out on the celebrations (but really, I was on a 5 week wildlife expedition in Africa, what could be more exciting than that?!)

I'm really thinking that this is our year and it's on a lot of people's bucket lists to see the Canucks with the cup so here is to hoping! Go Canucks Go!

Being in the Canadian spirit I whipped up this soap for Canada Day:

It's scented in Maple Sugar which I thought was pretty fitting! Unfortunately the pictures are ugly and yellow because SOMEONE (my boyfriend) made me destroy my cardboard light box during our move because it took up too much space. :(

We'll have to make a new one!


No comments:

Post a Comment