Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Inspiring Material

A little while ago there was a shop featured on etsy called pollenArts.


This husband and wife team have a blog which I bookmarked back when they were featured, and I finally had a chance to sit and read it on the weekend (they have some lengthy posts!). If your looking for a little inspiration this rainy Monday morning, check out this blog: http://thewinnebagodiaries.blogspot.com/

They are absolutely blowing my mind right now and I have no doubt that if you read it, it will take you to a place where you feel you need to sit down and make some serious changes in your life. I know I do - but I'll get into that later.

Happy Monday! And Go Canucks Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment