Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Solid Perfume




Introducing.. Solid Perfume! This is new to The Marula Tree Soap Co. and I can't wait to come out with some new scents. If you've never tried solid perfume, it's great stuff. These tiny compact containers can go with you everywhere!

I also have 2 new bath bombs:

Vanilla Lime


and Black Raspberry Vanilla


And 1 new soap! The perfect scent for summer.. Margarita! (And it's a salt bar, of course!)



All this and more will be rolling out in my store this week.

and Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment