Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Flats!

Wow! To say things have been busy around here would be a huge understatement. Things have been nuts!! I think I've gone to the post office every day for the last 4 weeks. It's been amazing for my businesses though, with tons of new customers and a great new wholesale clients. We have definitely grown since Christmas 2011!
 
Amidst the craziness, I did find time to add to the earring line up with tons of new flats!
 
Turquoise
 
 
Champagne Glitter

 
Eggplant Purple

 
Snow White Glitter

 
Jade Green

 
Coral

 
Army Green

 
Black Cherry

 
Gold Glitter

 
Electric Blue

 
All of these new colours can be found at the shop here!
 
Okay, now all I want for Christmas is a hot bath, a big glass of wine and a solid night's sleep!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment