Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Etsy Purchases

I got two etsy purchases in the mail this week (and have one more very special one coming enroute from Cape Town!) so I wanted to share because I love them so much!

First I got 2 leather bracelets from flourishleather.


I chose Carrot Orange and Pewter.



They are so cute and such a great value at only $5.00 per bracelet. I love any bracelet that has a snap closure, but the best part is that these fit my small wrists perfectly!

My next purchase was a pair of earrings from botny.


I ordered earrings in Shimmering Lacey Beige.


I don't normally wear earrings because my ears are so fussy, but I haven't had a problem with these as they are mounted on surgical stainless steel. They are super cute and I loved the packaging that they came in. I definitely have my eye on a few other pairs in her store and at only $10-$12 for a pair I think they're a steal!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment