Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bulk Bath Bombs

Hi! Just a quick update about my new bulk bath bomb listings on etsy. You can now buy them in quantities of 9, 12 and 20 at a time. This is beneficial for the customer as they can customize their order at the time of purchase, and don't have to contact me in advance and then wait. It's also a better price per bath bomb, and a more accurate shipping cost as I already know the weight! Win, win for everyone I think!


I lost a sale once because I was watching a movie and didn't check my email for 2 hours. Someone had contacted me wanting to buy 6 of the same scented bath bomb (where I would need to set them up a custom listing for them to purchase) and after I finally answered their message, I never heard from them again. If shoppers on etsy shop like I do, then it's all about that impulsive purchase. I rarely purchase something on etsy that I had been watching for awhile - usually it's just a thought that pops into my head and a few minutes later the funds are leaving my paypal account. Hopefully by having these custom listings it will help both my customers and myself!

You can find my whole bath bomb section including these new bulk listings here!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment