Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Punta!

I'm home now from an amazing week in Punta Cana celebrating the wedding of my two good friends Samantha and Josh. It was absolutely beautiful, as you can see for yourself:


Sam looked stunning and could not have had a better backdrop (can you believe that's real?) for her amazing wedding photos.

Somehow I managed to take only 20 photos from the whole trip as everyone had cameras out, but I will share a few:


Our beautiful beach!


Matt and I at the Mexican a la carte.


Snorkeling with sharks and sting rays during our unreal catamaran day trip!


Ladies!


Paradise


Cutest puppy in the world running around the beach markets, I could have taken him home!


And lastly, another beach shot.

It was a great trip spent with some of the most special people in my life and we all made some great memories to last a lifetime! Cheers to the happy couple! 

No comments:

Post a Comment