Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Friday, January 6, 2012

2012


Goals for 2012:
  1. Upgrade my final Math Course to meet post secondary requirements
  2. Decide what it is I'm going to go to post secondary for
  3. Budget and plan for a large trip in 2013
2012 is going to be a "planning and preparing" year for me. With 2 destination weddings in the forecast, we won't be travelling abroad this year so I need to put my head down and work hard to put money in the bank for next year. I also need to get my education figured out, and start taking steps in the right direction in regards to my future career.

As for my business, my goals are to create more awareness of my products and Marula Oil, have more of a presence on Etsy, and double my sales from 2011.

They say if you write down your goals you are more likely to see them through, so here they are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment