Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New

Just a quick update with 4 new soaps!

Woodland Themes - A cedar/pine fresh masculine scent


Hot Cocoa! (with marshmallows too!)


Caramel Crunch


Sleigh Ride - Citrus-y and peppermint


Things are going to be getting crazy around here! I'm making some occupational changes and instead of working full-time with one company, I'll be working 2 part-time positions with 2 different companies. I think it will break up the week nicely and provide a less monotonous routine. So with 2 jobs and running my own business AND christmas coming?! Bring on the coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment