Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Terrariums


I'm seriously in love with these little terrariums! This shop belongs to seaandasters on etsy and they have done such a good job! What I love about these little globes is that they can be hung from the ceiling, preventing my cats from destroying them. We currently can't have ANY plants because the minute we turn our backs they won't have leaves.

But how can you stay mad?


Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment