Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

All Natural Mineral Make-up


This beautiful store belongs to noellabeautyworks. Her all natural mineral make-up is so gorgeous and I had the pleasure of trying out some samples recently. I love powdered eye shadow versus the compact kind at the drug store and I was so impressed by these. When I was in highschool I used to buy a lot of eye shadows from a certain popular make-up company (every colour under the sun) and they were definitely not cheap, but still lacked the "wow" factor one would expect when paying so much. At the time I didn't know any better so paying upwards of $16.00 for 1 pod seemed okay. Now I know better! Check out her store, and try them out! You won't be disappointed and Jackie is a pleasure to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment