Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Purchasing Soap

I now have all my soaps, descriptions and pricing info on etsy so I no longer need a catalog. (Store is here.) You can pay with paypal and I will ship your order. If you are local I can make you a reserved listing without shipping costs and we can arrange a pick up time. If I know you personally just email me your order and we can make arrangements for payment. themarulatreesoapco@gmail.com

Thanks! Enjoy the new store look!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment