Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's Official!

My business cards have arrived!


I have to say I'm extremely pleased with how they turned out so I went off and ordered a whole bunch of matching labels. Yay for Vistaprint!

On another note, I made lip balm from scratch this morning! It is AMAZING. It's natural and completely organic with sweet orange essential oil for the scent. Stay tuned for more (because now I'm hooked) and I'm officially saying good-bye to drugstore lip chap forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment