Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm Alive!

November has proved to be an amazing month for The Marula Tree Soap Co. which is why you haven't heard from me in awhile! The past few weeks have been really exciting, with new wholesale clients, new customers and a good run of almost daily sales on etsy. With two jobs and this business, I'm definitely good at taking on way too much, but it's been really fun. The hard part is keeping up with all this social media that we are expected to participate in!

I did have a chance to come up with a few new products:

All Spice Sea Salt Soap


Chocolate Espresso Bath Bomb


Cranberry Fig Bath Bomb


Morrocan Mint Bath Bomb


Black Raspberry Vanilla Gift Set


With the house to myself and the skies looking a bit gray I'm going to have a little "me" time and then put up our little christmas tree. I really can't believe it's Dec 3rd already, and only just over a month before I get to watch one of my best friends get married in beautiful Punta Cana. What a way to end off a busy Christmas season. :)

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment