Natural Handmade Soap

The Marula Tree Soap Co. makes natural handmade soap from glycerin bases with additives such as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey and Marula Oil. Marula Oil is a unique oil pressed from the kernels of the Marula Trees in southern Africa. To learn more about the benefits of Marula Oil click here. All my products are vegan friendly except those with Goat's Milk and Honey. Thanks!

You can purchase my soaps from my etsy store here!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Zoo

Today we went to the Zoo..
I have such mixed feelings about the Zoo and every visit is always bittersweet. On one hand, I hate seeing the animals in small, unsatisfying enclosures, I don't like seeing the big cats overweight and out of shape, and I really don't like seeing animals pace their fences. On the other hand, I just love watching animals interact. Also, if it wasn't for Zoos, children wouldn't be able to see animals up close at a young age and instill that passion for living creatures and nature. And then even if some of us chose to boycott the zoo, it still wouldn't get shut down and just end up having a smaller budget for taking care of the animals. So with that said, I begrudgingly share these few pictures.. (Since I can't help but take them!)














No comments:

Post a Comment